Monday, March 7, 2011

40 days...I think I can, I think I can!

Hello all!
Since Zoe's birth, I've taken a huge hiatus, but am back!!! Since I last blogged, I've joined on to become the lead yoga instructor and coordinator at Omega Performance Training in Plano, TX. Along with amazing classes, they also have a Crossfit gym in the back.
I've been inspired to try it and also try the Paleo diet that is growing in popularity. The two often go hand in hand, eat and workout like a caveman! With Lent right around the corner, I figured this is as good a time as any. So, starting on Wednesday, I will be a "Crossfitter" and attempting to get lean with the Paleo diet.
I'm pretty excited since I've seen such amazing transformations in others with both regimens. My goal is to blog about my journey everyday, I know it will keep me accountable. Right now, I'm going to go enjoy a taco or two for lunch...it will be my last for at least 40 days!

-Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment