Friday, August 5, 2011

One week from now...

One week from now I will be on stage under the bright lights strutting my stuff! It's crazy to think about. I think I'm ready though. Mentally, but not necessarily physically. I don't know if I'll ever feel ready physically...to me there is always something you can improve. That is not to say I like the way I look, because I do, I just have extremely high standards for myself.

I got my super dark spray tan today. As I sit here, I realize that not only am I dark, but I'm stupid dark. I like it. :) Pictures to come tomorrow! I'm looking forward to talking with Jeff about what this next week is going to look like. I'll be busy with all kinds of prep stuff and that's a good thing, it will help the time fly by! Big thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way, even if it was a quick word, it means a lot!

Tomorrow is posing class, I'm ready to see who shows up. I'll have my game face on (which translates to a perma-smile for the stage) ready to show Jeff what I've been working on. He was in Vegas competing in the USAs. One of the guys he works with, Steve Kuclo, won men's bodybuilding overall and earned his pro-card. He's proof that hard work and dedication pay off. While I'm not trying to have 30" biceps, I am trying to be the best I can be. Even if that means tilapia for 1/2 of my meals!

Time to rest my body and get some much needed sleep! Check back tomorrow for pics from posing class...it will be my last one before the stage! EEK!! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment