Friday, July 29, 2011

OBSESSED!


In the past week, I have found myself saying, "I'm obsessed with _____!!" I decided to take some pictures of the things I'm obsessed with at the moment as well as list them and why. I'm sure there are things that I've missed and things that will be added on a daily basis.

In NO particular order:

-The show Cupcake Wars. I don't obsess over wanting a cupcake, rather over the flavor combos and creativity.
-Real Housewives of ____ - alllll of them. I love/hate the drama, it's a nice release from reality.
-Oxygen Magazine and Muscle & Fitness Hers. I've been absorbing every single word as well as drawing inspiration from them. I love seeing the beautiful STRONG women that grace the pages.
-Vitamin Water Zero in Squeezed. Tastes just like lemonade without all the sugary calories! De-lish!
-SWEET POTATO FRIES!!!! Need I say more? They're amazeballs.
-Mustard & Ketchup. See above. I only use a hint of ketchup with my SPF (sweet potato fries).
-My black Nike Free Walk shoes. Yes, the "walk" edition. They're so cushy and feel great through my heavy leg/cardio workouts.
-Steam in the bag asparagus. I love something easy, and it's delicious!
-Crystal Light Pure. Doesn't taste fake and I can carry it with me anywhere just in case I need something sweet. :)
-Dymatize Cafe Mocha Whey Protein Isolate. I swear it tastes like a melted frappucino. Yum.
-SWEET POTATO FRIES! haha, I'm really really obsessed with them.
-Oatmeal with fruit and cinnamon in it. True, it IS one of the things on my diet, but I really look forward to eating it. It's one of the things that gets my booty out of bed in the morning.
-Lip Balm. Any kind, any flavor, I have about 4 or 5 in my gym bag/purse/diaper bag/car at all times...without transferring it bag to bag. Yes, I have a lot.
-Crest Whitestrips. What's better than a white sm
ile? I love that I can use one and see he difference immediately!
-My shaker with the shaker ball. It's petite, but holds just what I need.
-Jergen's Skin Firming Lotion. I LOVE the smell of it, very clean, and I totally tell the difference when I don't use it.
-Our grill. I grill on it almost everyday. Easiest way to cook up a bunch of chicken for the week. :)
-My iPod shuffle. I have an iPod touch, but the shuffle is so easy to just clip on me and go!
-50 cent, Rhianna, Katy Perry, Fergie, Missy Elliot. They ALL get me through my workouts.
-My bed. It's where my muscles get to grow and my eyes get to rest. Plus, I have a hot husband to lay next to. :)

I'm sure my list will grow/change tomorrow...with the exception of that last one. Goodnight everybody! 13 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment