Saturday, July 16, 2011

where did Saturday go?

I should be asleep right now, but got wrapped up in "studying". YouTube has become such a great resource for me for finding video of my favorite bikini competitors. Posing class today could not have gone better. Jeff said I have made some great progress and I was feeling pretty comfortable with the posing. Only kinda lost my balance once...much better than previous weeks. Those turns can be tricky! ;)

I told Jeff about my peanut butter dream, he laughed. The good news though, is that I'll be getting some calories added back into my diet so I don't continue to drop weight as quickly. On Friday, I weighed in at 122.2. With 4 weeks still to go, I don't want to get too low and risk losing muscle and looking *gasp* skinny! I just have to laugh, the way Jeff said, "you look good, weight is down, but you're not skinny". At first, my inner chubby girl wanted to scream, "no! I want to be skinny!", but then I saw Jeff's face. It was then that I had to remember that I was in a space where "skinny" isn't a compliment. If you want to be respected, you need muscles and be lean...but not skinny. I think I like this place.

After class, I met up with my friend Jessica. She asked me if what I'm doing and how I look is something I want to maintain. I totally do...to an extent. Probably where I am right now, or even where I was last week, is manageable. I treated myself to a little bit of Chick-Fil-A today and it didn't taste as good as I expected it to. However, the no sugar added vanilla/strawberry swirl froyo DID. Mmmm...froyo... I know that the froyo treat won't last much longer.

Thankfully, my abs are starting to come in, I can't wait to see what the final result will be. My stomach has always been my trouble spot, but I'm seeing results. I don't know that my body has ever looked or felt this good. Strong is the new skinny!! Lift heavy and eat clean my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment