Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shout out to my Homies

Tonight's workout was great! If you happen to be friends with me on Facebook, you may have noticed my post about a girl at the gym that had given me dirty looks. I had simply asked if she and her friend were going to be using the one set of weights for awhile or not. She rolled her eyes and said, "uh, yeah." I just smiled and said, "no problem, just wanted to check." Then I proceeded to grab the next heavier set...not what I wanted, but hey, if they're going to be the reason to lift heavier today, so be it! However, I couldn't help but notice glares from the two girls through the rest of my workout. What?! Oh well, hate on me all you want, but I've worked hard to get here and am proud of how I look!
It made me realize how lucky I am to have a big support system. Without that support, I wouldn't be where I am today. So, thank you to Shane and everyone else who have lifted me up and been supportive of me along my journey thus far. It means more than you know. Don't worry, those girls didn't get to me, and I know that there will be many more in the future. Haters are my motivators!!

No comments:

Post a Comment