Friday, July 22, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Europa Dallas is exactly 21 days away. Three weeks. The sound of that is crazy. I still remember the feeling I had when I told Shane I wanted to compete. Saying those words out loud was scary. Now, here I am, getting ready to put on a teeny bikini, clear heels, and full-on glam to strut my stuff on a stage in front of hundreds... I had to remind myself to breathe there.

I'm ready. I've been saying daily affirmations and envisioning myself rockin' it on stage. Hitting my poses perfectly and of course hearing my name called in the first call-out. Top five. I WILL be in the top 5.

I am a visual person, so I've started making little notes to post everywhere. "Top 5", "3 weeks", "make every day count". Just little reminders when my mind tries to take-over and bring me down. I feel like I could eat my weight in sweet potatoes right now. Some days are easy and others (like today) all I can think about is food.

To distract myself, I'm going to get some retail therapy in and just keep drinking my water. Lots and lots of water. Maybe I'll even make my low-cal sugarfree Passion Tea Lemonade. Passion Tea mixed with Crystal Light lemonade. Mmm...yes, I will make some of that.

Tomorrow is posing class and since my suit is here, I'll really get a good feel for what it will be like. Pictures to come soon! Thank you to everyone for your continued support, it has really helped keep me motivated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment