Friday, July 15, 2011

The princess and the "pea"nut butter


28 days and counting!
I know that my diet is getting more and more strict, but my dream last night still makes me laugh. It was very vivid, I had just posed for Jeff and was meeting him in his office to discuss the upcoming weeks. He told me that I needed to start eating a lot of peanut butter because I really needed to start putting on muscle.
When I woke up in the morning, I smiled and thought, "man, I wish that had been real". It was my first food dream, first of many, I'm sure! It's not like all I can think about is food, I actually do enjoy what I get to eat. Plus, I really like the way it makes me feel...and look! Tonight's dinner was yummy blackened grilled tilapia on top of a salad. It was delish. :)
The only things I do miss are the occasional cheeseburger and of course, cupcakes. However, I don't think I'll go back to eating the "bad stuff" as often as I once did. It seems that once you let yourself slip back, it's a very slippery slope that often leads to lots of indulging rather than the occasional treat.
I weighed in this morning and was surprised to see I had lost another couple pounds. I'm not sure how low my weight will go, I just know I need to get down to about 12% bodyfat. I know that sounds crazy, but it's just for a short period of time. We'll see what happens in the next few weeks!
Hopefully tonight's dreams won't be filled with cupcakes, burgers, or peanut butter...

No comments:

Post a Comment